There’s a saying about love. Love is not about staring at each other, but staring off in the same direction.
Did you know that Monet stated that we wished he was born blind. Similarly, Picasso said that painting was a blind man’s profession, because blind people have a clearer vision of reality.
So what is it about the blind that make artists from all around a tad bit jealous?
Scientists looked at famous painter Esref Armagon, a man blind from birth. His art hangs in museums all around the world. He can draw landscapes and scenery with precision. This is his art:
Armagon went to a lab to have his brain scanned as he drew freehand. He was given objects to feel such as a toy or a cup and asked to draw them.
What scientists found was amazing. His brain scan resembled a sighted person’s brain scan.
Although his no visual light reflected of his eyes and entered swept through his visual cortex, his visual cortex was buzzing with activity.
What was going on is that his visual cortex was recruited by other senses such as touch and hearing. Armagon was successfully able to translate touch into images in his mind.
SOURCE: The Body Has A Mind of Its Own by Sandra & Matthew Blakeslee
BUT THE COLOR?? HOW??? WHAT????????
I’M JUST AS AMAZED/PERPLEXED AS YOU
- Aries: Goofy, physical humor comes most naturally. These are some of the top mimics in the Zodiac! But they are also known to be quite witty out of the blue.
- Taurus: Observational humor. They are usually unintentionally hilarious, and can take a step back and laugh at themselves too!
- Gemini: Quick on the uptake, they remember jokes really well and can laugh at just about anything, This sign is most prone to making fun of someone, but not in a mean way, it's usually because they're interested.
- Cancer: This sign has an endearing self-deprecating way of being funny. As simple as a silly facial expression or pretending to be serious when they're not.
- Leo: This sign tends to take everything in around them and deliver it verbally with a bit of exaggeration that not only is hilarious, but leaves you wanting to hear more. They know when they have you hooked, too.
- Virgo: The pissed, but not pissed, complaining, but not complaining, snarky wit about people and their lives is usually very humorous and entertaining.
- Libra: A little strife and sarcasm send Libra going a long way! Once they lose the cool exterior and start, there's no stopping their story telling humor.
- Scorpio: Sarcasm all the way. Comments here, comments there; it's borderline rude, borderline passive aggressive, but funny nonetheless!
- Sagittarius: Everything in life can be turned into some hilarious experience. A combination of observational humor, sarcasm, and exaggeration is where it's at for this sign.
- Capricorn: The no smile facade lives here. This sign can keep a straight face until they start laughing at themselves with a sharp uptake on what's happening.
- Aquarius: Just naturally funny. They don't really try to be a joke teller or anything. Often times they're bewildered that they're being funny and start laughing right along with the others.
- Pisces: This sign ranges from cute storytelling to down right obnoxious. They milk it too, taking all the time they need to have your attention and make you laugh.